Folded Airplane Designs
Looking for information on paper airplanes? Check out the following links:
- Paper Folding Tips - New to paper folding? You may find some help here.
- Paper Evaluation - Not all paper is created equal. So what do I need to know?
- Trimming a Paper Airplane - Plane doesn't want to fly well? Don't trash it until you try trimming it out.
- Tips for Designing a Paper Airplane - Want to try to make your own designs? Here are a few tips.
- Parts of a Paper Airplane - Just a little more info for those with a curious mind.
My Folded Designs
1909 To 1968
Paper Type: 20# to 24#
I have found it to be very difficult to obtain a reasonable amount of A4 paper to purchase locally in the United States. I would very much like feed back from anyone around the world who has tried these airplanes on A4 paper to email from my link on the home page. Let me know in metric what adjustments needed to be made for good flight so I can share with those who can't obtain the American standard letter (8.5 inch x 11.0 inch) paper. I will gladly post who and from where the advice came from on my site. Thank you.
Note: These directions(or a paper airplane made from them) maybe used for any purpose except for personal profit. If they are being shared, either as instruction or finished product, in a method open and free to the public; I would appreciate credit (either as Pat Morgan and/or patsplanes.com).