I NEED HELP getting the word out!
It is VERY HARD to get yahoo or google to let people know you have a great website. It takes a lot of help from readers to push yahoo and google ratings up:
Tell others!! If you know anyone who would like or any parent/guardian
who might want this info for their kids, spread the word! Search
Engines look for links- all types of links!
- It can be a link from your website back to mine. The best!!!
- It can be a link from from social media recommending my website or eBook.
- Like patsplanes.com on Facebook
- Blog about my website.
- If you are a school teacher or librarian and recommend to students share with other teachers or librarians.
- If you have no way to link to me spread the word by mouth. I am including a link to download a sheet of my business cards that you can cut out and pass out to your friends and classmates here. Pat's Plane's business card
The Paper Airplane Library
Pat's Plane's - 169 Pages of: history. paper facts, tips. designs. and even science facts, all in one book!
Looking for one of the best resources for paper airplanes? Here is my FREE eBook !
If you only want one section you can download below:
- Basic Paper Airplane 101 - An introductory text on multiple paper airplane topics. These include history and background information, paper basics, folding tips for paper airplanes, and instruction for adjusting paper airplanes for level flight (trimming)
- Folded Paper Airplane Designs - A collection of 25 of my designs for folded paper aircraft as well as instruction for folding 7 "classic paper planes.
- Card Stock Paper Airplane Designs - Interested in gluing up heavier plane? This is a collection of 15 designs for card stock, index stock or poster board.
- The Science of Paper Airplanes - Doesn't matter if we are a student in search of a science project, or not, some of us just never grew out of the asking demanding WHY phase.
- Folding Tips and Tricks - New to paper folding? It is actually more of an art with a certain amount of skill required to do a proper job. But fortunately the skills can be learned with just a little training and practice.
- Paper Evaluation - Not all paper is created equal. So what do I need to know? An evaluation of several brands of paper available today.
- Trimming a Paper Airplane - Plane doesn't want to fly well? Don't trash it until you try trimming it out. Many people have built paper airplanes for years without ever having been taught the simple steps to improve their flight.